Here's a mash-up video of what we've been up to so far in Minnesota. We've done some camping, went to my nephew's grad party, visited some old co-worker friends from our days in Duluth, MN.
Alaskan preparations continue.. Since we are planning on driving all the way to the Arctic Ocean, here is a partial list of things that have or will be done:
- Aftermarket fuel filter (Dodge did not use the 2-micron Cummins recommendation)
- Extra gas and diesel containers
- Rear Differential cover. (Mag-tech) for greater oil capacity and easy draining
- J-Brake . (Alaska has huge grades and we are near max payload)
- New bike rack (NV 2.0 Kuat) easy on and easy off
- Still need to figure out a spot for the third mountain bike.
- Spare Belt, Radiator Hoses, Wheel Bearings, Injector Relay, 26 mm 12 point deep socket
- Fresh Oil change
- Garmin global Iridium satellite Device (call for help anywhere in world)